Ready to make pre-arrangements? Our information collection form is here.
Here is a complete list of our Funeral and Cremation Services:
Services (pdf format)
Over 60% of our funerals are prearranged and some of the reasons people tell us are as follows:
- To lock in today's prices
- For peace of mind. One lady said, "You have taken a burden from my heart."
- To fund final expenses before it all went to the Nursing Home.
Qualifying for Medicaid has become very important to families.
- To make sure everything was done "just right."
- As a gift to their children which takes the burden from them.
- To make good decisions without the pressure.
A meeting to finalize the many details associated with funeral prearrangements usually only
takes about an hour. Please feel free to call us to set up a time to meet with Ford, Tim,
Trevor, or Valerie Behm. It will be time well spent as your family will be saying what others
have been proclaiming, "I'm so glad we made these arrangements in advance."
To continue on to our website's online information collection form, click here